Due to the holidays in Holland it is a quiet week, and when I look around on my desk I see some remains of the busier weeks before. A pile of books that I would like to read, some professional magazines. A number of things that I tore out of magazines and newspapers, among which some recipes that I had planned to make, just mainly to try them. My head full of ideas on what to write, what to blog about.
And in the end…
Tomorrow will be Friday, and I got nothing done from that list in my head, and I do not mind. I had a wonderful week.
Some of the bookmarks I collected this week I will list here:
- How to Optimize a Landing Page | Marketing Technology Blog– Have to finish the redesign of my web page, but I keep reading new things.
- Reasons For Using Hashtags to Increase Your Visibility #Twitter #SocialTip – Still learning on a daily base on the use of twitter, and struggling with the concept
– A wonderful new way of story telling interface
- Pane arabo: la ricetta per preparare il pane arabo – While browsing recipes I found this nice Moroccan recipe, thinking to make it with some lamb meat and yogurt.
- Halloween treat: sugar free pumpkin raisins whirls
– I did the shopping for all the ingredients, and got a nice pumpkin.
So there is a lot to do still…